Protein Loaded Brown Rice Cakes
Create something unique with Protein Loaded Brown Rice Cakes!
- Stay original with a peanut butter and sugar-free jelly brown rice cake!
- Switch it up with sliced apples, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or your favorite seasonal fruit!
- Add granola on top of Greek yogurt for extra crunch!
- Go from sweet to savory by introducing scrambled eggs, avocado, and salsa!
- Create a rice cake open faced taco by spreading on guacamole, beans, corn, cilantro, and low fat cheese!
- 1 Brown Rice Cake
- 2 tbsp. low fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 scoopful protein powder (~1 tbsp)
- Sweetener is optional if using unflavored protein powder or Greek Yogurt (try sugar-free maple syrup)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds or ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. peanut butter powder
- Mix together Greek yogurt, protein powder, and chia or flax seed
- Spread onto rice cake
- Top with sliced bananas and peanut butter powder
- Eat slowly and Enjoy!
1 serving contains: 211 calories, 27g carbohydrates, 5g fat, 12g protein, 81mg sodium, and 9g sugar